Rebekah from England started her D is for Dangerous blog 3 years ago. The stylish redhead loves mixing vintage and simple pieces with trendy pieces from Topshop to H&M. She often chooses beautiful scenic backgrounds for her blog pics. We love our English blogger for keeping her blog so creative and interesting!
1) How long have you been blogging for? What made you start?
Almost three years now! I’m not really sure why I started it; I think I was just really bored and wanted something to focus on!
2) How would you describe your aesthetic?
Ahh I don’t know! I never know how to answer this question…
3) Your perfect outfit consists of?
Lots of simple things that together really catch you’re eye.
4) A Spring trend you can’t live without…
My (faux) leather jacket.
5) One thing on your bucket list you have to do…
This is highly unlikely but I’d really love to go to Antarctica! I think it’s so beautiful.