Posts tagged DIY
Posts tagged DIY
the most amazing D I Y i have ever seen. i want this in my life xx
DIY Chalkboard Mug by Wit and Whistle
Nine DIY Jewelry and Fashion Tutorials PART 2. Roundup of this past week March 18th - March 24th, 2012.
- DIY Glass Tile or Flat Marble Hunger Games Pendant and Printables here.
- DIY Chain Strap and Glitter for Broken Shoes here.
- Hair Bow Tutorial here here. via poramorproject
- DIY Ear Cuff here.
- DIY Hex Nut Macrame Bracelet by Taylor & Demolish here.
- DIY Shourouk Inspired Bracelet using a Shoe Lace here.
- DIY Anthropologie Thread Wrapped LOVE Sentiment Necklace here.
- DIY Missoni Spring 2012 Inspired Fringe Necklace here.
- DIY Egyptian Inspired Necklace here.
YOU WILL NEED:
Some lovely beads of sew on gems
A square of felt about big enough to cover your face
A ribbon -about half a metre will do
Needle and thread
A piece of paper, pen and scissors
Sticky tape (optional)
Tailors Chalk (optional -regular chalk or a white pencil will…
DIY Pucci Neon Chain Belt. For under $10. Love how she used a plumbing piece for the top of the tassel. Tutorial for the belt and tassel from Inspiration and Realisation here.
DIY Neon Heels. There are tons of painted shoes’ tutorials out there, but I posted this one because it has a twist. Maegan has used nail polish instead of paint. Tutorial by …Love Maegan here.
This lovely springtime weather here in New York means the return of shorts to my wardrobe! I’ve chosen my favorite pair of coral high-waisted shorts to decorate. Lace is a wardrobe essential for me, and I wanted to bring a little bit of that into my favorite pair of shorts.
To view the full DIY post click here.
Transitioning to Spring/Summer rock a colour block clutch or a sequin bralette under your favourite tee.